Your Donation Can Save A Life
Emergency Evacuation Funds for Afghan LGBTQ, Women and Children, and Human Rights Defenders
Rainbow World Fund provides financial assistance to refugees from at-risk Afghan communities for getting to safety. Our funds help them flee their country and to start new lives. We work with partner organizations that evacuate them and help find them an asylum country.
We are especially concerned about the increasing number of reports from Afghanistan that the Taliban is quietly identifying, arresting, torturing and executing LGBTQ Afghans. Read more here: https://www.laprogressive.com/lgbtq/save-lgbtq-afghans
RWF funds American non-profits, international NGOs, and others to identify persecuted refugees and provide assistance. In 2022, RWF funded a safehouse in a nearby country for Afghan human rights defenders, women and children, and the LGBTQ. In the future, we will continue to support Afghan refugees even though the world’s attention has shifted to other regions and conflicts.
RWF emergency evacuation funds will be used for:
• transporting them to a safer, interim country
• paying for food and accommodations until they arrive in an asylum country
• providing emergency medical care
• offering educational instruction for children while they wait to be permanently resettled
• assisting the (women-led) families left behind to survive in difficult times
Contributions are 100% tax deductible.
Please donate today and help these vulnerable refugees reach freedom!